Internship Bootcamp Course
At the end of the Bootcamp
- Students will be up and running to take on the everyday challenges of Internship.
- Students can leave their colleges as prodigious clinicians with far superior communication and practical clinical skills.
- Hands-on with high-fidelity manikins
- Multidisciplinary skills and knowledge
- Domain experienced faculty
Course suitable for Interns & MBBS Final Year Students
About the Program
Safercare is proud to present “The Internship Bootcamp”- one of its kind four days comprehensive simulation and skills-based workshop catered for MBBS students and interns looking to make the best of their internship experience.
The Internship Bootcamp is a curated workshop with its core content based on the fundamentals of simulation training.
For the uninitiated, one might wonder what is a simulation? Healthcare Simulation is the modern way to educate and train healthcare professionals to master cognitive, technical, and behavioral skill sets through technologically advanced crafted experiences. Medical simulation is the experiential learning every healthcare professional will need, but cannot always engage in during real-life patient care. During fully immersive medical simulation learners enter into a realistic healthcare setting where a high-fidelity manikin is by both educational and simulation technical staff and are later "debriefed" , which is the process of facilitated or guided reflection in the cycle of learning.