- To learn from your mistakes with the concluding debriefing session that goes over through your actions and shows you what you should've done
· Caters a standardized approach for better critical thinking.
· Better clinical judgement.
· Ability to lead the team in handling a case of cardiac arrest.
· Better career opportunities
Course suitable for Emergency Physicians, Interns, Anesthesia Residents, Critical Care Residents, And Doctors
About the Program
SIMWAR is an educational competition in which teams face off in scripted scenarios to validate their clinical skills, teamwork, communication, and problem-solving abilities.
- A systematic approach to the patient
- Recognizing and managing the patient with Stroke
- Recognizing and managing the patient with Chest pain
- Managing the Trauma patient
- Recognizing and managing the patient in different type of Shock
Recognizing and managing the patient with Respiratory failure and arrest